Restore All is highly trained and skilled at dealing with the complicated issues resulting from contamination of mold, lead and asbestos. Regardless of the size or complexity of your residential or commercial project, environmental contracting calls for highly specialized skills and knowledge from start to finish. We do it right.
Your peace of mind is ensured by our focus on:
- Safety - Our top priority. We determine if it’s possible to remain in the facility during abatement procedures, while guaranteeing the safety of every occupant. Restore All meets all OSHA and EPA guidelines and regulations.
- Competitive Pricing - By keeping our overhead to a minimum, we offer a more affordable pricing structure than our competitors.
- Timeliness - A rapid return to the use of your property is a primary goal of ours.
- Minimal Disturbance - All efforts to avoid interruption and to allow you to continue normal activities are taken wherever possible and safe.
- Discretion - We respect and take every step to maintain a low profile and safeguard your privacy.
- Responsiveness - Because we guarantee our superior service, even in emergencies, Restore All will have a crew on site within hours-day or night.
- Dedication - Our team is committed to finding your most cost-effective solutions
In an emergency-whether fire, flood or accidental contamination-immediate containment and stabilization may be required. Our emergency response team of environmental and construction experts are ready 24 hours a day.