Restore All, Inc. was founded on the principle of putting our clients first and it shows in every project we complete. We believe that with proper training, anyone can dry a structure, restore a fire damaged building, or perform mold remediation services. We also believe you deserve MORE than that. Every Restore All team member is dedicated to providing an honest and refreshing approach to restoration by focusing on exceeding customer expectations. Through our use of established procedures and systems, we provide a seamless experience.
Our knowledge base is second to none. The Restore All management team has over 50 years of hands on restoration, remediation, and construction experience that help us get your life back to normal as quickly and efficiently as possible after disaster strikes. Allow us to show you how we can help. You will be glad you did.
We are equipped to handle any size incident at any type of property including: multi-family, commercial, school, government, industrial, high rise, medical/hospital, office, and single family homes. If you have insurance coverage, we can work seamlessly with your adjuster so you don’t have to worry about out of pocket expenses. If you don’t have coverage, you will find our pricing among some of the most competitive in the industry and can work with you on convenient payment terms.
By joining our ASAP club, commercial property owners and managers receive a wealth of benefits that no other disaster response specialists offer in the region.
• Sewage Remediation - Hydrolab
• Specialty Floor Drying - Hydrolab
• Advanced Moisture Mapping - Hydrolab
• Bio Hazard Technician - Hydrolab
• Hazardous Materials Technician - State of Georgia
• Xactimate - Xactware, Inc.
• Applied Structural Drying - IICRC
• Water Restoration Technician - IICRC
• Infrared Inspection - Infrared Training Center (ITC)
• Clandestine Drug Labs - IAFF
• Introduction to Mitigation - FEMA
• Community Disaster Exercises - FEMA
• Emergency Planning - FEMA
• Disaster Contingency Planning - FEMA
• Certified Mold Inspector - CMI
• FSRT (fire & smoke restoration technician)-IICRC
• OCT(odor control technician)-IICRC
• CMT(certified mold technician)-RIA
• HST (health safety technician)-IICRC
• EPA Certified Lead Renovator
Please contact us today or click on the ASAP link to learn more.