ASAP (Advanced Strategic Assistance Program)
The A.S.A.P program was designed with our client’s interests in mind and is divided into three phases: Before, During and After an unfortunate occurrence. It is critical for disaster specialists to work within their client’s current disaster plan. The A.S.A.P plan not only works with your current plan, it is specifically designed to prepare staff and tenants for life safety and responding to water, sewage, fire, mold, and other emergencies.
The structure of this plan will provide guidance when emergencies arise. There are guidelines for handling small emergencies on your own. Restore All, Inc. in conjunction with some of the most experienced educators in the Southeast, will provide training to tackle small losses with your own staff and partner with you to provide assistance in the event of a large emergency.
This is a living document designed to change with you and your business. Our goal is to protect your business by keeping you up to date in our field of expertise and thus best protect you and your assets.
- Life Safety in the workplace
- "What You Can Expect” training
- Disaster Response profile performed by Restore All Specialists
- Training for your staff to be prepared to act in an emergency situation.
- Ability to respond to your unfortunate situation and get you back up and running quickly
- Keep you informed as well as your tenants while clean up is performed
- Provide arsenal of equipment to accomplish completion quickly and cost efficiently
- Have a debriefing with those who need to know what was done, how it was done and deliver documentation to cover our Clients
- In the debriefing work with our Clients to look for ways to eliminate the problem from occurring again